We are committed to the protection of your personal information.
On our Site we may invite you to:
- Register your details with us, for example your name, address and email address;
- Sign up for newsletters and other periodic communications; and
- Provide feedback, ask questions or make comments to us about our Site.
We collect this information in order to facilitate your access to our Site and the functionality provided by our Site. If you do not provide us with this information, we may not be able to provide you with access to all or part of the functionality of our Site.
Any information about you, which is held or used in connection with our Site, will be collected by us. This information will be held in a database. The database is protected by a firewall as well as host-based security. Your information will not be distributed to affiliated organisations or third party organisations.
We may also collect the following information during your visit:
- The fully qualified domain name from which you accessed our Site, or alternatively, your IP address;
- The date and time you accessed each page on our Site;
- The URL of any webpage from which you accessed our Site;
- Cookies which track your visits to our Site; and
- The web browser that you are using and the pages that you accessed.
We use this information so that we can tell which pages are the most popular and where users spend most of their time when on our Site. We use this information to improve our Site.
You will only receive emails from us if you subscribe to our email service. Our email newsletters will keep you informed of the latest fashion news, offers, current promotions and specials relating to the Brickworks Centre. If you no longer wish to receive email newsletters, you can choose to unsubscribe from our email newsletter at any time.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com if you believe that:
- Someone has gained accessed to your personal information by mistake;
- We have breached our privacy obligations or your privacy rights in any way; or